Monday, August 29, 2011

Bake This If You Want to Be Popular

 
The Smitten Kitchen blog has always impressed me with it's recipes, but this Espresso Fudge Cheesecake is just insane. I made this for a friend's birthday and it was absolutely incredible. I have made a good amount of cheesecakes, but I think this one takes the cake (har har) for the best so far. It was also insanely indulgent, and I experienced something very rare; I was satisfied and full from half a piece! I do not even want to know how bad this cake is for your health. Anyways, the only thing I changed about the recipe was that I used about 2/3 box of Oreo cookies, by way of a blender, for the crust. It took me awhile to find chocolate covered espresso beans but I finally managed to find them at Trader Joe's. Check out all the other amazing recipes on smitten kitchen's blog and make this awesomely sinful cake only if you 1- have several hours to spare and 2- you don't mind if you won't be able to fit into your work pants the next day : )

No comments:

Post a Comment